VI AECIMA CONGRESS
On the morning of Thursday 4 May, a series of practical pre-congress courses will be held for
specialists. The courses will be of three hours duration and will be taught by first level surgeons.
THURSDAY, MAY 4
9.00-12.00 – PRE-CONGRESS COURSES
- DESIGN OF PATTERNS IN ONCOPLASTIC SURGERY AND MAMMARY RECONSTRUCTION
- BREAST ULTRASOUND FOR SURGEONS
- AREOLA-PEZON COMPLEX PIGMENTATION
- MODULATING THE EXPECTATIONS OF PATIENTS: PRACTICAL WORKSHOP ON COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
- LEADERSHIP AND START UP OF NEW PROJECTS: PRACTICAL INNOVATION WORKSHOP IN LA MAMA SURGERY
Registration for pre-congress courses is not included.
In the general inscription of the Congress.
[maxbutton id=”10″] [maxbutton id=”11″]
Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 677 603 226